Avoid Magna Prima

Recently, I visited their website and found out that Magna Prima has two new housing projects underway, One Sierra and Seri Jalil. I'm not sure at what point these projects are presently, but if you are one of the many who have or are planning to purchase these properties, then please take some time to visit their recently completed project, Alam d'16 in Shah Alam. It'll definitely change your mind.

My wife and I thought that we were one of the lucky ones to discover Alam d'16 when the project was opened for purchase about 2 years ago. We were even more excited when we managed to secure the end-lot although the extra land costs us a bit more money. But after getting the keys earlier this year, we realized that we are no where close to being lucky. Instead, we felt cheated and betrayed.

Here's why.

They irresponsibly changed the details of the project without prior notice to the homebuyers. For example, they promised brick perimeter walls, but instead installed steel wire fences 6 months before the completion date and had the nerve to tell the homebuyers that this was preferred by MBSA.



They promised a 325-square-foot land for end-lot owners, but dastardly used up 5 square feet of this land to erect TNB's feeder pillars with huge "DANGER" sign on them.

They promised exclusive gardens and landscaped streets and sidewalks, but you can instantly tell from this picture that none of these has been delivered. And they dared to call it "Alam"! Another lie.

Poor finishing of the house, both internally and externally. Just look at how the timber floors were installed. And don't even get me started on the cracks and electric wirings! Materials used are cheap and I bet they didn't even hire professionals to survey the houses before declaring completion. Else, these defects would not have come unnoticed.

Magna Prima hires a bunch of unprofessional and dishonest (read: Prima Awan) folks. I called their office a number of times to express my discontentment, but never get to talk to the Project Manager because he's always conveniently "out and not available". I just think he's afraid to talk to me.

And trust me when I say that it doesn't stop there. Feel free to contact me if you wish to find out more and I'd be glad to show you more of Magna Prima's flaws, lies, and dishonesties.

Do not trust the pictures on the brochures! They're 99% misleading.
Previous Post Next Post